If life begins after forty.....SURPRISE!! I'm late again

Monday, June 8, 2009

For the few concerned...or just curious

Hello my patient faithful friends. It's been a couple of months since I have shared a thought or 2, probably a very good thing as my thoughts are very unstable as of late. Up & rolling one second, then before I can accomplish something POOF they either decided this lady's caraazy, and hopped on the next flight out, or I put them somewhere for safe keeping, because those were thoughts I really needed to keep. Whatever the case Ive been a bit overwhelmed. And in case you didnt know this - I get stressed out about being overwhelmed, then mad because I need to put on my big girl pants and just deal! Which bring me to the next issue at hand....... "BIG" girl pants, big girl shirts, big girl bras, Oh and of course Big girl, Oh lets just BIG mother of the bride who must wear a BiG MOB dress! Ive been down some lately, health issues are quite consuming, but Im dealing - there are some heavy burdens to bear with my personal extended fam - So Im a little worn out, a little overwhelmed, a little tense trying to keep on top of the wedding to do lists. But then today - I let my emotions RULE at the dress shop ....1st dress: i literally got nausous - I knew I was not looking to great these days, but please no!! Dresses 2&3 just more of the same. then around 4 I found one that will do, got my measurements and I dont feel I'm gonna make it through the rest of the order. Im there with Nana, Katie, & Amanda. Th at might help with the visual It gets worse, but Im done typing. Short ending: ordered the dress, got my measurements down, I don't remember feeling so disgusted and ashamed of myself, then the sweet lady needs to ask me a question as she starts writing up the order, Unfortunately thats when the dam barring my emotional tycoons broke - Yes in Alfred Angelo bridal shop at uptown! Lets just say I was keeping my hopes up for devine intervention like just take me away, shoot me or something. But I survived - got my ulcers flared up a bit but should be better tomorrow. Thats about it for now Im exhausted Nitey Nite

1 comment:

  1. I heard you look amazing in it!! So glad you found one, now it's time to have a party!

    ReplyDelete