If life begins after forty.....SURPRISE!! I'm late again

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

uck-a-muck-a

Tonight for dinner I made an "uk-a muk-a"
Many many years ago I created uk-a-muk-a #1. Over the past 28 years I have created quite a few of these! Some have become regular meals in our home. Some have never again re-appeared! Need I say more?

Basically an uk-a-muk-a is a meal that comes about when:

  • I've been gone all afternoon, 
  • Have nothing planned for dinner
  • Have'nt been grocery shopping in a couple of weeks
  • I have to come up with something good, really fast
Tonights dinner was.....lets just say different! We'll see if it's any good.  Lance is an honest partaker!  This is a combination of brocolli puff pastry(made the batter last night but didn't use) chicken, garlic, green chile, mozzerella and cheddar. 

For now, here's a picture.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like enough cheese to cover a multitude of sins :) I bet it was good! And I personally love all the uk-a-muk-a's you've ever made. I still make the chicken, pasta and corn one!

    ReplyDelete