If life begins after forty.....SURPRISE!! I'm late again

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Unexpected blessings

This is me on steroids! The hate but NEED drug


                                      

I received a text msg. from one of my children today ......
I am blessed beyond measure! My trials....temporal, my children...eternal!
I have been praying for you today. Heard about your your treatments. Hope things go well and hope you feel better soon, I love you mom!

How lovely is the sound - My child telling me "I'm praying for you, and I love you"
Ok so I got a little carried away there. So- wait that's not all:

I sincerely replied "you made my day"- but then another child randomly sends me these: (not like there's a God who knows our every need, or when we are in need!) Now it's a toss up. No I guess my day was just doubly made!

Sweet little Judah man!
"Thou art Worthy, O LORD, to receive glory and honour and power: for Thou hast created all things, and for Thy pleasure they are and were created" (Revelation 4:11).

1 comment:

  1. Leanne-I love the sweetness of your posts, and yes, I agree, these babies are wonderful and your daughter praying for you is wonderful, that only means you TAUGHT THEM WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pat yourself on the back, for God says you will know a TREE BY IT'S FRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LOVE YOU SWEET FRIEND!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete