If life begins after forty.....SURPRISE!! I'm late again

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Really God, Me?

Poor Nana fell really hard this week.  Fortunatly she didn't break anything, but she is in a lot of pain.  Doctors orders: REST...it's gonna take 2 or 3 weeks  She is unable to stand up without assistance, bathe, get in and out of bed, etc. Obviously she needs a lot of physical assistance, and it is my pleasure to to assist.

But me, really, me? You know me, the one who can't walk a straight line, has trouble getting out of a chair, loses my grip on just  about everything, trips and falls.....Oh I don't know once or twice a week, and all the other instabilities that MS brings.

It's like a comedy/sit com over here! Just close your eyes and try to imagine.  Me lifting and helping her without killing her!  To that I say
Really God, am I the healthiest member of this family to do the job?

No comments:

Post a Comment