If life begins after forty.....SURPRISE!! I'm late again

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Favorite shirt

My husband has a favorite shirt that I must be honest, I don't really like.  Sometimes I will toss it aside when I am doing laundry and "oops it didnt get washed this week", or hang it waaay in the back of the closet so maybe he won't see it.  But he always manages to find it.  He opens the closet and it's what he's looking for, if its not there he might even look in another room until he finds it!  Then when he finds it and puts it on everything is just........better
What makes a favorite shirt, a favorite shirt? or a favorite pair of jeans or sweats, a favorite pair of jeans or sweats?  I think it just feels right, it's comfortable.  You feel good when you have it on, you can take a deeper breath, fall deeper into your chair, snuggle in and truly relax.  Would'nt you agree. 

Well that's what I want to be - my husbands favorite shirt!

1 comment:

  1. oh I know it-V's thing now is wearing his long BEAUTIFULLY THICK and WAVY HAIR in a pony tail out of his FACE-and it KILLS me to see it pulled BACK-JUST LET IT DOWN-it's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete